Article translation request

Russavia
Hi all, this is a message which I have posted to:

http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0:%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%B3/%D0%95%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8#Article_translation_request
and
http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0:%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%B3/%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE#Article_translation_request

I am not sure of the best place to post this requiest, so I am asking
about it on the list too.

I am trying to find someone who can help to translate
http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:Russavia/Polandball
into Serbian. If anyone could help with that, it would be great if you
could drop me a message on email ([hidden email]) or on
my English Wikipedia talk page
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Russavia). '''All editors have
my permission to edit the article at
http://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA:Russavia/Polandball
to do the translation.'''

The article already exists on Russian, Spanish, Catalan, Arabic,
Dutch, Greek, Swahili, Persian, etc Wikipedias. Any help with
translating this article would be greatly appreciated

In return for a translation of the article, I will upload 50 new
Serbian-related images to Commons, from a range of subjects.

If anyone can assist with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Feel
free to ask me any questions.

Cheers

Russavia

Re: Article translation request

Marcin Cieslak-3
On Fri, 11 May 2012, Russavia wrote:

> The article already exists on Russian, Spanish, Catalan, Arabic,
> Dutch, Greek, Swahili, Persian, etc Wikipedias. Any help with
> translating this article would be greatly appreciated

This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference.
21:31, 3 April 2012 Sandstein (talk | contribs) deleted page Polandball (Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Polandball)

The topic is an Internet meme concerning nationalist stereotypes about
Poland, an Eastern European country. As experienced editors will
know, Wikipedia has a long history of disruptive conduct related to
nationalist disputes in Eastern Europe; compare Wikipedia:Requests
for arbitration/Eastern Europe. I therefore disregard all opinions by
IP accounts or those with very few contributions and by editors who
have block log entries for problematic conduct with respect to Eastern
Europe, on the basis that this is the easiest way to filter out (a)
opinions and walls-of-text based on nationalist prejudice and (b) some
of the canvassing that in my experience takes place in this sort of
dispute. I'm also discounting the WP:JUSTAVOTE by Doc9871, as well as
the opinions by Night of the Big Wind and Pultusk, who do not address
the policy-based reasons advanced for deletion (i.e. notability and
sourcing).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Polandball

//Saper