Article writing challenge

Jan Ainali
Hello,

In about one hour a week-long writing contest with Wikimania as theme begins. It is hosted on Swedish Wikipedia (as one pf our regular weekly challenges), but this time rules are available also in English and contributions on all languages are eligible and welcome.

Get yourself ready! :)

Wishing everybody good luck,
Jan Ainali