Articles created by Kannada students at Christ university

Articles created by Kannada students at Christ university

Ananth Subray
Hello,

I have made the list of Kannada articles in the main namespace and sandbox
pages created by Christ University students. There are as follows:

   - List one
   <https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ananth_%28CIS-A2K%29/Hindi_article_list>
-
   The articles created by the students and based on suggestions the
   suggestions of faculty members and community members the articles are
   developed and they are ready to move for the main namespace.  This list has
   corrected and developed by the Interns and these articles are in the main
   namespace.  (All the article are in a category)
   - List two
   <https://hi.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AF:Ananth_%28CIS-A2K%29/hindi_article_list#2015-16>
-
   This list has all the pages created by Kannada students at the Christ
   Unversity students. Includes user page and sandbox pages.

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>

Co-founder of Lakshya
<https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>

+91-9739811664

Re: Articles created by Kannada students at Christ university

Ananth Subray
Sorry for sending the wrong links.

List one -
https://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/ವರ್ಗ:ಕ್ರೈಸ್ಟ್_ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾಲಯದ_ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳು_ಸಂಪಾದಿಸಿದ_ಲೇಖನಗಳು

list two - https://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/ಸದಸ್ಯ:Ananth_subray/CU_articles

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>

Co-founder of Lakshya
<https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>

+91-9739811664

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:45 PM Ananth Subray <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have made the list of Kannada articles in the main namespace and sandbox
> pages created by Christ University students. There are as follows:
>
>    - List one
>    <https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ananth_%28CIS-A2K%29/Hindi_article_list> -
>    The articles created by the students and based on suggestions the
>    suggestions of faculty members and community members the articles are
>    developed and they are ready to move for the main namespace.  This list has
>    corrected and developed by the Interns and these articles are in the main
>    namespace.  (All the article are in a category)
>    - List two
>    <https://hi.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%B8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%AF:Ananth_%28CIS-A2K%29/hindi_article_list#2015-16> -
>    This list has all the pages created by Kannada students at the Christ
>    Unversity students. Includes user page and sandbox pages.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>

> *ANANTH SUBRAY P V*
>
> Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
> <https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>
>
> Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>
>
> Co-founder of Lakshya
> <https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>
>
> +91-9739811664

Re: Articles created by Kannada students at Christ university

Ananth Subray
Hello,

With reference to my earlier email. These articles are created by the
students, the Knowledge of literature among the students might not be up to
the community expectations .So I request all the community members to join
your hands in developing the articles created by the Christ Students and
Which are in the zero namespace.

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

+91-9739811664