Asian Wikimedia lunch at Wikimania

Josh Lim
Hi guys,

There will be an Asian Wikimedia limch tomorrow, August 4.  Venue is still to be announced, but we can all meet up and just move somewhere.  All Wikimania attendees from Asia, as well as non-Asians who want to observe and participate, can come join us!

Regards,

Josh

JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
Block I1, AB Political Science
Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Vice-President (2011-2012), Wikimedia Philippines
Member, Ateneo Debate Society
Member, The Assembly
Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura

[hidden email] | +63 (927) 531-8301
Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
http://akira123323.livejournal.com

Re: Asian Wikimedia lunch at Wikimania

KIZU Naoko
Don't worry, it was amazing.
Thank you Josh for proposing that and all guys and girl who participated in.

And thank you for your report in advance, to the kind Wikimedian ... *wink*

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 4:45 PM, Josh Lim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That's lunch.  Darn spelling. :|
> Josh
>
> JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
> Block I1, AB Political Science
> Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
> Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
> Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
>
> Vice-President (2011-2012), Wikimedia Philippines
> Member, Ateneo Debate Society
> Member, The Assembly
> Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura
>
> [hidden email] | +63 (927) 531-8301
> Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
> http://akira123323.livejournal.com

> <[hidden email]>
> Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 4:44 PM
> Subject: [Wikimania-l] Asian Wikimedia lunch at Wikimania
>
> Hi guys,
> There will be an Asian Wikimedia limch tomorrow, August 4.  Venue is still
> to be announced, but we can all meet up and just move somewhere.  All
> Wikimania attendees from Asia, as well as non-Asians who want to observe and
> participate, can come join us!
> Sign up at http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Asian_Wikimedia_lunch if
> you want to join. :)
> Regards,
> Josh
>
> JAMES JOSHUA G. LIM
> Block I1, AB Political Science
> Major in Global Politics, Minor in Chinese Studies
> Class of 2013, Ateneo de Manila University
> Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
>
> Vice-President (2011-2012), Wikimedia Philippines
> Member, Ateneo Debate Society
> Member, The Assembly
> Member, Ateneo Lingua Ars Cultura
>
> [hidden email] | +63 (927) 531-8301
> Friendster/Facebook/Twitter: akiestar | Wikimedia: Sky Harbor
> http://akira123323.livejournal.com

KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp