Assistance with a short message translated from English to German about Page Previews

Assistance with a short message translated from English to German about Page Previews

Chris Koerner-2
Hallo!

I have a short 6 sentence message I would like to have in German to share with the German Wikipedia community about an upcoming A/B test. Help translating would be most appreciated.

Yours,
Chris Koerner
Community Liaison
Wikimedia Foundation

Mein Deutsch ist schrecklich. Ich bin außer Übung! :)

Re: Assistance with a short message translated from English to German about Page Previews

Christian
Hello

I am translator Wladek92.

Your msg has reached an English -> French translator.

Text says FRENCH is not a priority as decided by the administrator.

You want me to translate it in FR never the less ?
or simply forget your requet ?

Christian Boulogne

Re: Assistance with a short message translated from English to German about Page Previews

Pols12
Hi Christian,
This mailing list is common to all languages.
You can ignore messages that do not concern you.

Pols12

Hello

I am translator Wladek92.

Your msg has reached an English -> French translator.

Text says FRENCH is not a priority as decided by the administrator.

You want me to translate it in FR never the less ?
or simply forget your requet ?

Christian Boulogne

Re: Assistance with a short message translated from English to German about Page Previews

Wiegand Alice
Hi Chris,
it’s translated now.

(Keine faulen Ausreden …)