Quantcast

Attention Chapters regarding Scholarships for Wikimania '17

Attention Chapters regarding Scholarships for Wikimania '17

Ellie Young
If any chapter/affiliate is going to offer a scholarship program for people to attend Wikimania 2017, please get in touch with me so that we can add this information to the conference wiki site.

Also, if a chapter would like access to applications after the WMF funded scholarships have been awarded (sometime after mid-April), please get in touch with me directly to arrange.

Thank you!

Elie

--
Ellie Young