Aug 22: WikiCon extended deadline

Pharos-3
The deadline for submissions and scholarships for WikiConference North America has been extended to August 22, i.e. Wednesday.
To submit your presentation:

To apply for a scholarship:

https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2018/Scholarships

Remember, Wednesday is the final final deadline :)

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: Aug 22: WikiCon extended deadline

Kratom United
Thank you I am interested in wiki on kratom. Info on the site is inaccurate and it's locked. No one can edit the site. I have research and science. I have affidavits from medical doctors on kratom. I would like to change the page to reflect facts and science if you could direct me as to how.

Thankyou for your time,

Kelly Devine, CMT

Founder
Kratom United

Co-Founder
Veterans Care Alliance Botanicals

502-682-2160

No automatic alt text available.

Confidentiality Notice

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Pharos <[hidden email]> wrote:
The deadline for submissions and scholarships for WikiConference North America has been extended to August 22, i.e. Wednesday.
To submit your presentation:

To apply for a scholarship:

https://wikiconference.org/wiki/2018/Scholarships

Remember, Wednesday is the final final deadline :)

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: Aug 22: WikiCon extended deadline

Pharos-3
Deadline is tonight, last chance for submissions and scholarships!

I highly encourage anyone who has thought about it to apply.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)