August report coming out tomorrow - has anything been missed?

August report coming out tomorrow - has anything been missed?

Michael Peel-4
Hi all,

The draft Wikimedia UK report for August is on the wiki at:
http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/2011/August

Please let me know if there's anything that's been missed out - the report will be sent around tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mike
P.S. the September report is in embryo form at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/2011/September - please add things that have happened/are happening this month to that rather than the August report. :-)

Re: August report coming out tomorrow - has anything been missed?

Deryck Chan

I took the liberty to add myself onto the list of WMUK presenters at Wikimania. I think James Forrester and Tom Morris belong to the list too, having been on Ironholds' panel!

On Sep 14, 2011 10:32 PM, "Michael Peel" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The draft Wikimedia UK report for August is on the wiki at:
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/2011/August
>
> Please let me know if there's anything that's been missed out - the report will be sent around tomorrow.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> P.S. the September report is in embryo form at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/2011/September - please add things that have happened/are happening this month to that rather than the August report. :-)

Re: August report coming out tomorrow - has anything been missed?

Andy Mabbett-2
I've tweaked the wording on ARKive and added something on QRpedia.

On 14 September 2011 15:32, Michael Peel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The draft Wikimedia UK report for August is on the wiki at:
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/2011/August
>
> Please let me know if there's anything that's been missed out - the report will be sent around tomorrow.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> P.S. the September report is in embryo form at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/2011/September - please add things that have happened/are happening this month to that rather than the August report. :-)

Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: August report coming out tomorrow - has anything been missed?

Andy Mabbett-2
Also, shouldn't there be something about the results of the Wright challenge?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: August report coming out tomorrow - has anything been missed?

Deryck Chan

Wright Challenge finished this month, and therefore belongs to the September report.