Availing support/visa invitation letter for the visa process

Availing support/visa invitation letter for the visa process

Jinal Foflia
Hello,

I'm Jinal Foflia from India and my workshop (
Mapathon! Contribute and connect OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia using Wikidata [1]) is accepted. It's been almost a week since I requested about the need for a letter of support/visa invitation from the organizers to go ahead with my visa application process.

This is a vital document

for me to go ahead with the visa application process. I have sent emails to -
[hidden email] as well as [hidden email] but received no response. Can anyone suggest a possible way to avail this letter as soon as possible?

[1] - https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/Mapathon!_Contribute_and_connect_OpenStreetMap_and_Wikipedia_using_Wikidata

Cheers,
Jinal Foflia