BBC TV tonight

Martin Poulter-2
Hi all,
The Culture Show tonight (7pm, BBC 2 / BBC HD) includes an interview
with Jimmy Wales. I'm not sure what the focus of the piece is, but one
of the themes of the programme is "saviours of British heritage".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016p9j1

--
Dr Martin L Poulter
Board member/ Trustee, Wikimedia UK   http://uk.wikimedia.org/

Re: BBC TV tonight

Charles Matthews

On 28 October 2011 13:42, Martin Poulter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
The Culture Show tonight (7pm, BBC 2 / BBC HD) includes an interview
with Jimmy Wales. I'm not sure what the focus of the piece is, but one
of the themes of the programme is "saviours of British heritage".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016p9j1

Thanks. Jimbo in Gateshead, talking to Aleks Krotoski, at 17.30 into the programme:

for the next few days.

Charles

Re: BBC TV tonight

Steve Virgin

Watch Derby Museum using multilingual QR codes on Vimeo! http://t.co/kfNZ2Z76 #WMUK UK's cultural heritage put online for a few pence

Shame Jimmy didn’t talk about this...would have made a good point in a show all about Culture