Ban Question

Michael Steudle
I've been banned from editing  by Raul654 Now the only edit I did was correct an small error on Boxer Johnny Tapia's career record now .I usually just read Wikipedia otherwise .I wasnt a member at the time of edit ....... is that reason my IP was banned I'm confused.

  Best Regards

  Mike Steudle

Re: Ban Question

The Cunctator
On 3/25/06, Michael Steudle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've been banned from editing  by Raul654 Now the only edit I did was correct an small error on Boxer Johnny Tapia's career record now .I usually just read Wikipedia otherwise .I wasnt a member at the time of edit ....... is that reason my IP was banned I'm confused.

It's like that your IP is shared by someone else that was blocked.

There's nothing wrong with editing articles without being a registered
user; in fact, it's great!

Sorry for accidentally blocking you (assuming that your descriptions
is accurate) -- if you tell us the IP address you edited as we can
unblock you.

-tc