Bangalore Photowalk, Bangalore loves Wikipedia #2 [Fwd]

Bangalore Photowalk, Bangalore loves Wikipedia #2 [Fwd]

Hari Prasad Nadig-2
Here's a photo from Saturday's event:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hpnadig/5418774809/

There were 28 participants in all. The largest number we've had till now!

Wikipedia badges were distributed.

We took photos at the historical Basavanagudi area. More photos and on
updates to commons wiki coming up soon.

--
Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig

Re: [Wikimedia-in-blr] Bangalore Photowalk, Bangalore loves Wikipedia #2 [Fwd]

CherianTinu Abraham
That is very nice. Can't wait to see all the photos in commons soon...

Regards
Tinu Cherian