Bangalore Wikipedia meetup 11 on Sunday (tomorrow)

Bangalore Wikipedia meetup 11 on Sunday (tomorrow)

Arun Ramarathnam
Dear all:

The monthly meetup of the Wikipedia is here again in Bangalore.

Your are invited to attend the meeting. We look forward to meeting you all again.
For more details please checkout the wiki page:

We look forward to some volunteer talks as well.
Any volunteers who can talk on the following (or any other) are welcome:

- Activity on any of the Wikipedias - Hindi, Marathi, Bishnupriya Manipuri, Bengali, etc (we are fine with remote presentations, we already did some for Tamil)
-  Demo on tools used for dealing with Vandals
- Experience sharing on any outreach activities

regards
Arunram