Bangalore Wikipedians - Aug meetup - all are invited

Bangalore Wikipedians - Aug meetup - all are invited

Arun Ramarathnam
Dear all:

As discussed and agreed by the quorum in the last Bangalore Wikipedian Meetup (3), we are going ahead with the monthly wikipedian meetup plan. The meetup as proposed earlier is mid month on a Sunday at 3 PM.

The next Bangalore meetup is announced for the 16th of Aug at 3 PM.

We have interesting talks and agenda lined up.
More details at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore4

Please register and make it to the meeting.
Request all your support and participation to make these monthly meetings an active and mutually beneficial forum.

Please pass the word around to all wikipedians (all language wikipedias).

Regards
Arun

P.S: For any queries please contact user:arunram or user:sundar

Bangalore, India
www.arunram.net/blog | www.twitter.com/arunram