Being logged out of gerrit

Amir Sarabadani-2
Hello,
I'm being logged out from gerrit basically every other day, I'm pretty sure
I use "Remember me" and because my passwords are secure, It's cumbersome to
login (not that much but it piles up the frustration).

Is it just me? My colleagues and some other people I personally know have
this issue too but I'm not sure if it's universal.

Best
--
Amir (he/him)

Re: Being logged out of gerrit

Niharika Kohli-2
I constantly face this too. Would really like for this to be fixed.

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 5:42 AM Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm being logged out from gerrit basically every other day, I'm pretty sure
> I use "Remember me" and because my passwords are secure, It's cumbersome to
> login (not that much but it piles up the frustration).
>
> Is it just me? My colleagues and some other people I personally know have
> this issue too but I'm not sure if it's universal.
>
> Best
> --
> Amir (he/him)

Niharika
Product Manager
Anti-Harassment Tools team

Re: Being logged out of gerrit

Andre Klapper-2
On Sat, 2019-10-12 at 08:09 +0530, Niharika Kohli wrote:
> I constantly face this too. Would really like for this to be fixed.

I cannot find an open task under
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/Pv3ucr952tSH/#R

Would someone like to file a task in Phab? :)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

On Sat, 2019-10-12 at 10:43 +0700, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Sat, 2019-10-12 at 08:09 +0530, Niharika Kohli wrote:
> > I constantly face this too. Would really like for this to be fixed.
>
> I cannot find an open task under
> https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/Pv3ucr952tSH/#R
>
> Would someone like to file a task in Phab? :)

Ah, https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T222472 might be related?

andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Being logged out of gerrit

Amir Sarabadani-2
The ticket implies this is fixed for a while, but I get logged out three
times last week. I'm not sure if it's the only reason.

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 6:55 AM Andre Klapper <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On Sat, 2019-10-12 at 10:43 +0700, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > On Sat, 2019-10-12 at 08:09 +0530, Niharika Kohli wrote:
> > > I constantly face this too. Would really like for this to be fixed.
> >
> > I cannot find an open task under
> > https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/Pv3ucr952tSH/#R
> >
> > Would someone like to file a task in Phab? :)
>
> Ah, https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T222472 might be related?
>
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
> https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Amir (he/him)

Re: Being logged out of gerrit

Tyler Cipriani
On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 10:11 AM Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The ticket implies this is fixed for a while, but I get logged out three
> times last week. I'm not sure if it's the only reason.

That's probably still the right ticket in my view. That's the task
where I tracked my investigation of this same issue previously. I
never felt I found the root cause, but the folks reporting the issue
originally said that it stopped happening after I raised the
web_session cache size so we closed out the task.

It looks like that task is reopened and we can followup there.

Thanks for reporting!

-- Tyler

> On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 6:55 AM Andre Klapper <[hidden email]>
> wrote:

> > > I cannot find an open task under
> > > https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/query/Pv3ucr952tSH/#R
> > >
> > > Would someone like to file a task in Phab? :)
> >
> > Ah, https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T222472 might be related?
> >
> > andre
> > --
> > Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
> > https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

> Amir (he/him)

Re: Being logged out of gerrit

Zoran Dori
Yes, I reopened task because of this report. But I don't have this problem.

Best wishes,
Zoran.

ned, 13. okt 2019. 18:25 Tyler Cipriani <[hidden email]> je
napisao/la:

> On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 10:11 AM Amir Sarabadani <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > The ticket implies this is fixed for a while, but I get logged out three
> > times last week. I'm not sure if it's the only reason.
>
> That's probably still the right ticket in my view. That's the task
> where I tracked my investigation of this same issue previously. I
> never felt I found the root cause, but the folks reporting the issue
> originally said that it stopped happening after I raised the
> web_session cache size so we closed out the task.
>
> It looks like that task is reopened and we can followup there.
>
> Thanks for reporting!
>
> -- Tyler
>

> > On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 6:55 AM Andre Klapper <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:

> > > Ah, https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T222472 might be related?
> > >
> > > andre
> > > --
> > > Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
> > > https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

> > Amir (he/him)

Re: Being logged out of gerrit

Derick Alangi
Hi everyone,

I'm facing this issue as well. Every single day I open Gerrit, I'll have to
login. It's pretty serious on my end.

*--*
*Derick*