Best deletion objection ever

David Gerard-2
http://www.ufodigest.com/article/wikipedia-considering-dropping-exopolitics-author-alfred-lambremont-webre

"My view is that Wikipedia's action continues to be part of the CIA
time travel controlled US Presidency's retaliation against me for
having exposed Soetoro/Obama's participation in a 1980-83 secret CIA
jumproom project."

- d.

Re: Best deletion objection ever

Martijn Hoekstra
They are on to us!

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:51 PM, David Gerard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.ufodigest.com/article/wikipedia-considering-dropping-exopolitics-author-alfred-lambremont-webre
>
> "My view is that Wikipedia's action continues to be part of the CIA
> time travel controlled US Presidency's retaliation against me for
> having exposed Soetoro/Obama's participation in a 1980-83 secret CIA
> jumproom project."
>

> - d.

Re: Best deletion objection ever

Ian Woollard
He's been on to Wikipedia for twenty years before Wikipedia even existed!
That's how on to us he is!

On 11 April 2012 20:12, Martijn Hoekstra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> They are on to us!
>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:51 PM, David Gerard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> http://www.ufodigest.com/article/wikipedia-considering-dropping-exopolitics-author-alfred-lambremont-webre
> >
> > "My view is that Wikipedia's action continues to be part of the CIA
> > time travel controlled US Presidency's retaliation against me for
> > having exposed Soetoro/Obama's participation in a 1980-83 secret CIA
> > jumproom project."
> >

> > - d.

-Ian Woollard

Re: Best deletion objection ever

Jeraphine Gryphon
He says

In the Wikipedia system, "notability" means impact. The following
> independent news articles demonstrate that my work has public, worldwide
> impact. However, Wikipedia is now directing commenters away from a
> designated page so that they cannot comment.  This is cointelpro, open and
> shut."

here:
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2012/04/wikipedia-considering-dropping-entry-of-etufo-author-and-founder-of-exopolitics-for-lack-of-notabili.html

Any idea what he means by that? "Directing commenters away"?

On 15 April 2012 11:01, Jeraphine Gryphon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Any idea what he means by that? "Directing commenters away"?

The this is not a vote" thing at the top of an AFD, I'd presume.

If you've ever wondered why "assume good faith" is actually a good
idea, this is an example of the results of free-floating paranoia ...

- d.

Re: Best deletion objection ever

Mike DuPont
This is great stuff, I only wish I had time to write sci fi books!
mike

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:51 PM, David Gerard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.ufodigest.com/article/wikipedia-considering-dropping-exopolitics-author-alfred-lambremont-webre
>
> "My view is that Wikipedia's action continues to be part of the CIA
> time travel controlled US Presidency's retaliation against me for
> having exposed Soetoro/Obama's participation in a 1980-83 secret CIA
> jumproom project."
>

> - d.

James Michael DuPont