Blank Pages

Stuart, Ryan (CIV)
Hi all,

I broke something. My wiki was working fine until...

I made a minor change to the LocalSettings.php page (the logo setting),
and now am getting blank pages popping up.

If I enter the URL as http://131.120.176.48/wiki, I get a blank page. If
I enter it as http://131.120.176.48/wiki/index.php/Main_Page, I get the
index page.

If I enter a term into the search box that I know exists and click Go, I
get a blank page. If I click on Search, I get search results and can
then usually go to the page.

I hunted the list archives and some folks had this problem with Firefox
after changing the LocalSettings.php file, but I am also having this
trouble with IE.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? All help appreciated.

Ryan

Re: Blank Pages

Brion Vibber
Stuart, Ryan (CIV) wrote:
> I made a minor change to the LocalSettings.php page (the logo setting),
> and now am getting blank pages popping up.

Redirects are failing, and you've disabled error display in the PHP
configuration so it's not showing you the warning about output starting before
headers are output.

Probably you added whitespace on the beginning or end of LocalSettings.php.
Remove it.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

RE: Blank pages

Stuart, Ryan (CIV)

Brion, you're aces. Do you ever get tired of being right? Thanks so
much.

Ryan