Blatant Canvassing - Vote for your local Oversighter today!

Blatant Canvassing - Vote for your local Oversighter today!

Jon Davis-5
Maybe you've decided to avoid the project pages on Wikinews as of late... hey, we can't blame you.  Or maybe you're purposefully avoiding Request For Permission because you're tired of voting on reconfirmations.  Either way, Wikinews needs you!

We've got Oversighters up for vote, 4 in fact (Choices, oh my)!  In order to get local oversight, we need 25 support votes, and at least 2 OS'rs.  We're getting close to that count... but we're not quite there.  So please, stop by WN:RFP ( http://enwn.net/rfp ) and vote today.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Requests_for_permissions#Requests_for_CheckUser_and_Oversight

Vote.  Or the Wikipedian's win.

--
Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]] / KJ6FNQ

Re: Blatant Canvassing - Vote for your local Oversighter today!

brian.mcneil-2
> From: Jon Davis <[hidden email]>
> Date: Fri, June 11, 2010 7:20 pm
>

> Maybe you've decided to avoid the project pages on Wikinews as of late...
> hey, we can't blame you.  Or maybe you're purposefully avoiding Request For
> Permission because you're tired of voting on reconfirmations.  Either way,
> Wikinews needs you!
>
> We've got Oversighters up for vote, 4 in fact (Choices, oh my)!  In order to
> get local oversight, we need 25 support votes, and at least 2 OS'rs.  We're
> getting close to that count... but we're not quite there.  So please, stop
> by WN:RFP ( http://enwn.net/rfp ) and vote today.
>
> http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Requests_for_permissions#Requests_for_CheckUser_and_Oversight

This has been a message from the Special Ministry with Responsibility
for the Memory Hole™!

Your vote has been oversighted if not in compliance with
non-governmental policy!

B.