Blog Post: Wikipedia, search, and the “Цкщтп” keyboard

Blog Post: Wikipedia, search, and the “Цкщтп” keyboard

Trey Jones
Hi everyone,

Let me start by apologizing for that title to anyone who reads a language
written in Cyrillic. I hope no one sprained their tongue trying to say it
out loud.

To learn why it's an almost reasonable thing to write and more about how
your keyboard can betray you—and how we can use language identification
software to detect your keyboard's inevitable betrayal—head over to the
Wikimedia Blog and read all about it:

https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/08/28/wikipedia-search-phonetic-keyboards/

Questions and comments here or there are welcome!

—Trey

Trey Jones
Sr. Software Engineer, Search Platform