[Blog] Translation in Wikimedia project

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
Brianna (user:pfctdayelise) covered our - me and Arria's -
presentation at Wikimania 2008. Her entry includes some slides from
Arria's talk, which was based on her survey.  Thanks, Brianna, for
your nice coverage.

Brianna also introduces other confs and presentations about
translation. Did / Will anyone attend these talks? If so, please do
not hesitate to share what you get there ;)

KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)

Re: [Blog] Translation in Wikimedia project

KIZU Naoko
Oops
URL is: http://brianna.modernthings.org/article/125/translation-in-wikimedia-projects