Blog post comments closed after reply to mine

Blog post comments closed after reply to mine

Andy Mabbett-2
I'm rather irked to be notified of a reply to my comment on:

   https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/12/27/research-newsletter-september-2017

only to find that comments are closed, so I cannot reply there.

Can the closure be undone, please?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Blog post comments closed after reply to mine

Ed Erhart
Hey Andy,

I've seen this and will follow up with you directly.

--Ed

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 6:23 PM, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I'm rather irked to be notified of a reply to my comment on:
>
>    https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/12/27/research-
> newsletter-september-2017
>
> only to find that comments are closed, so I cannot reply there.
>
> Can the closure be undone, please?
>
> --
> Andy Mabbett
> @pigsonthewing
> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

*Ed Erhart*
Senior Editorial Associate
fn

Re: Blog post comments closed after reply to mine

fn
What would be the best way to record - in Wikidata - that a paper has
been described in Wikimedia Research Newsletter? I have made an attempt
here: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q48556446#P1343

/Finn