Blog post for English Wikipedia 5 millionth article milestone

Blog post for English Wikipedia 5 millionth article milestone

Pine W
Is there a draft blog post somewhere? If not, we've got a community draft
of an announcement on wiki that might be suitable as a blog post; it almost
reads like a community press release.

Pine

Re: [Social-media] Blog post for English Wikipedia 5 millionth article milestone

Pine W
Great.

I'm in conversations with Legal right now about getting the video posted to
Commons.

I hope that you'll also link to the community statement:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Five_million_articles

Pine