Board election/Candidate presentation guideline

Board election/Candidate presentation guideline

KIZU Naoko
Hello there,
I'd invite you to take a look at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_election/Candidate_presentation_guideline

Eventually I'm in charge of the election organzation, I spoke there as
one of regular meta editor. While it is a guideline about election, it
is not written on behalf of Election committee (at least now, and
currently I foresee no possiblity of changes). In my opinion the
characters of this document may be suggestions from the community, so
I would love all interested people to join its editing.

At first, I put a widely heard complaint from translators, since it
has been repeated by several translators. Some facts may be wrongly
remembered. My wording may be brunt even to the unnecessary extent, so
your copyedit would be very appreciated :)

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * habent enim emolumentum in labore suo *

Re: Board election/Candidate presentation guideline

KIZU Naoko
Hi Wikimedia translators,

On 5/26/07, Aphaia <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello there,
> I'd invite you to take a look at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_election/Candidate_presentation_guideline

LouisBB gave a good suggestion (thanks!) and I included it to the
text. There are some days before it starts and we accepts candidates,
so it is a good time for you to input your recommendation, plea,
suggestion or whatever.

Please feel freely to edit that directly, that is also a wiki. Be bold.