Board update / IRC strategy discussion

Chris Keating-2
I've put a brief summary of last week's board meeting up on the WMUK blog:

We're going to be devoting quite a lot of time in the next few months to planning our long-term strategy. You're invited to an IRC discussion on this subject on Tuesday evening, to continue the conversation which began at the WikiConference on Saturday. More details here:

Finally, just a brief plug for our @wikimediauk account - we do use it quite a bit so if youre on Twitter please do follow us :-)

Chris

Re: Board update / IRC strategy discussion

Gordon Joly
On 01/05/2011 15:18, Chris Keating wrote:

> I've put a brief summary of last week's board meeting up on the WMUK blog:
> http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/
> We're going to be devoting quite a lot of time in the next few months
> to planning our long-term strategy. You're invited to an IRC
> discussion on this subject on Tuesday evening, to continue the
> conversation which began at the WikiConference on Saturday. More
> details here:
> http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_IRC_meetings
> Finally, just a brief plug for our @wikimediauk account - we do use it
> quite a bit so if youre on Twitter please do follow us :-)
> Chris

Any news on charity status?

Cannot see a mention of it....

Gordon

Re: Board update / IRC strategy discussion

Chris Keating-2

Any news on charity status?

Cannot see a mention of it....

Gordon

Don't think I mentioned it in the blog post, but it is in the minutes (which, as always, are posted on the Wiki about 5 minutes after the end of the meeting):

I know a number of Board members had a further meeting about it last Friday, but I wasn't able to attend that so I will leave it to others to tell you what happened there.

On 04/05/2011 12:41, Chris Keating wrote:

I know a number of Board members had a further meeting about it last Friday, but I wasn't able to attend that so I will leave it to others to tell you what happened there.

Chris

Yes, that would be nice. It remains the elephant in the room.

Gordo

--

Gordon Joly
[hidden email]