Book Swapping at Wikimania

Mohammed Bachounda

Hi All,

Are you coming to Wikimania 2018Bring books with you to share!

There will be a corner where you can swap your books with books other participants will bring; or leave your books for Cape Town Library.

Swapping books is not just a fun activity: those could be a source of good references for content on our sites, or just items you'd like to donate/bring back home because they're cool anyway—maybe they feature gorgeous pictures, or a language/script many people may have never seen before, etc. Any language is welcome—books in in english . are more likely to be reused by several attendees, though!

I created this page on Wikimania 2018 mediawiki - For those will be attending and want to participate to the bookswap they can use this page

Bests

Mohammed Bachounda
 Leader Wikimedia Algeria UG

Re: Book Swapping at Wikimania

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Good idea. I'm trying to come with few Bengali books.

Hasive

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:29 PM Samuel Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) :: নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)
User: Hasive | GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: <a href="javascript:void(0);" value="+8801712754752" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">+8801712754752
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia

Re: Book Swapping at Wikimania

balaji
nice initiative..

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 7:27 PM Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

User: Hasive | GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia

Re: Book Swapping at Wikimania

Reem Al-Kashif
I have got books :) where is the table to put them on?

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 18:40, balaji <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Kind regards,
Reem Al-Kashif