Brief question

louis bodo
Because translation is not editing it does not mean that it cannot take a lot of effort. Is there an editing equivalent to translations, or are our efforts ignored when it comes to voting ?

The reason I ask this question is because looking at the list of my activities in my target language I found no translation effort credits. Further, I understand that because Meta does not belong to any chapter any translation you do on it cannot be credited. Is this right, or have I missed something somewhere?

Louis

Errare humanum, et in errore perseverare stultum est

Re: Brief question

KIZU Naoko
Hello,

On 2/13/07, louis bodo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Because translation is not editing it does not mean that it cannot take a lot of effort.

As far as I assume rightly you meant here something to
write/full-scratch as "editing", totally I agree.

>Is there an editing equivalent to translations, or are our
> efforts ignored when it comes to voting ?

I have no idea what you are talking. Which voting?

> The reason I ask this question is because looking at the list of my activities in my target language I found no translation effort credits.
> Further, I understand that because Meta does not belong to any chapter any
> translation you do on it cannot be credited.

I am afraid I am lost here too. what do you mean with "the list of my
activities in my target language"?

--
KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org