Broken link

Andy Mabbett-2
The QRpedia link on the WikimedaiUK main page goes to the Ukrainian article.

Can I say "I told you so" now? ;-)

How does one become an admin on this wiki, BTW?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Broken link

HJ Mitchell
I was about to fix it, but Rock drum beat me to it by about an hour.

No, but you can make fun of Roger's interwiki link fail! ;)

And finally, ask the board nicely. At least that's what I did!

Harry

Re: Broken link

Chris Keating-2
On Monday, January 23, 2012, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The QRpedia link on the WikimedaiUK main page goes to the Ukrainian article.
>
> Can I say "I told you so" now? ;-)
>
> How does one become an admin on this wiki, BTW?

By spotting things like that :)

No, seriously, anyone reasonably involved with Wikimedia UK who is interested in helping keep the wiki tidy with admin rights can wave. There is no flogging with nettles involved, unlike on the English Wikipedia.

Chris

Re: Broken link

Andy Mabbett-2
On 23 January 2012 21:54, Chris Keating <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Monday, January 23, 2012, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> The QRpedia link on the WikimedaiUK main page goes to the Ukrainian
>> article.

>> How does one become an admin on this wiki, BTW?
>
> By spotting things like that :)
>
> No, seriously, anyone reasonably involved with Wikimedia UK who is
> interested in helping keep the wiki tidy with admin rights can wave. There
> is no flogging with nettles involved, unlike on the English Wikipedia.

*waves*

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Broken link

Michael Peel-4

On 23 Jan 2012, at 22:16, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> On 23 January 2012 21:54, Chris Keating <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Monday, January 23, 2012, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>> The QRpedia link on the WikimedaiUK main page goes to the Ukrainian
>>> article.
>
>>> How does one become an admin on this wiki, BTW?
>>
>> By spotting things like that :)
>>
>> No, seriously, anyone reasonably involved with Wikimedia UK who is
>> interested in helping keep the wiki tidy with admin rights can wave. There
>> is no flogging with nettles involved, unlike on the English Wikipedia.
>
> *waves*

http://uk.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Pigsonthewing&diff=18652&oldid=11220

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Broken link

WereSpielChequers-2
waves

On 24 January 2012 18:43, Michael Peel <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 23 Jan 2012, at 22:16, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> On 23 January 2012 21:54, Chris Keating <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Monday, January 23, 2012, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>> The QRpedia link on the WikimedaiUK main page goes to the Ukrainian
>>> article.
>
>>> How does one become an admin on this wiki, BTW?
>>
>> By spotting things like that :)
>>
>> No, seriously, anyone reasonably involved with Wikimedia UK who is
>> interested in helping keep the wiki tidy with admin rights can wave. There
>> is no flogging with nettles involved, unlike on the English Wikipedia.
>
> *waves*

http://uk.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Pigsonthewing&diff=18652&oldid=11220

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Broken link

Chris Keating-2

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM, WereSpielChequers <[hidden email]> wrote:
waves

Also done. :-)

Chris

Re: Broken link

Andy Mabbett-2
On 24 January 2012 18:43, Michael Peel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://uk.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Pigsonthewing&diff=18652&oldid=11220

Thank you.

Mwahaha!

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: Broken link

Thehelpfulone
On 24 January 2012 22:49, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 24 January 2012 18:43, Michael Peel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://uk.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Pigsonthewing&diff=18652&oldid=11220

Thank you.

Mwahaha!

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

... and who said admins weren't in the evil cabal? ;)

--
Thehelpfulone
English Wikipedia Administrator

Re: Broken link

Roger Bamkin
1. oops

2. Chris, .... I thought you told me when I applied that the nettles were required?

3. Welcome - you might be able to contain my typoos now

Roger