Bus from Esino to Malpensa, Mon 11:30

DaB.
Hello Guys.

I just compared my Eventbride-ticket with the wiki-page [1]. According
to the ticket, my bus leaves at 11:30pm, but I can’t find this bus at
the wiki-page. Was is canceled or is the wiki-page outdated? If it was
canceled, how can I get on a differed bus (my plane has lift off at 18:45)?

My eventbride-ticket-id is #521878181.

Sincerely,
DaB.

[1] https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Journey/Airports