Bus tomorrow from Esino to Varenna or Milan Centrale

Bus tomorrow from Esino to Varenna or Milan Centrale

Lodewijk
Hi,

I need to get somewhere tomorrow from Esino to Milan. Do I need to book a shuttle, or is there plenty availability? Where can I book the shuttle?

Lodewijk

Re: Bus tomorrow from Esino to Varenna or Milan Centrale

Pharos-3
Book at registration, the bus leaves at 9am, arrives at 11am.

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Lodewijk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I need to get somewhere tomorrow from Esino to Milan. Do I need to book a shuttle, or is there plenty availability? Where can I book the shuttle?

Lodewijk

Re: Bus tomorrow from Esino to Varenna or Milan Centrale

James Alexander-4
If you go to the registration area in Plazza Itallia they have a transfer desk where you can sign up to make sure you have a seat on a specific bus. I think the only one to Milan Centrale is at 9:00 but there are a couple others to the airports.

Sent from my iPhone