Bylaws in French

Frédéric Schütz
I forgot to mention that I finished a first draft of the bylaws in
French last week.

There are a few parts that I am not too happy with, but I prefer to wait
a little bit (and maybe get some comments) before changing anything. So
anyone who speaks French, understand German, or knows the specific
vocabulary of Swiss associations (or all three, even better) is welcome
to have a look...

I realised that using the English bylaws as the base for the translation
  (because I am much more comfortable in English than in German) makes
the task harder; indeed, in some cases where I was confused by the
vocabulary used in the English version, I went back to the German text
and found what I was expecting.

All the best,

Frédéric

Re: Bylaws in French

Patrick Kenel

Bon travail! I've done some proofreading and only corrected some minor errors. In my opinion, your translation is enough in accordance with the original German text.

Patrick