CE insights closing message

Benoît Evellin (Trizek)
CE insights, the big annual survey, has hit the response rate goals for contributors this year!! :)
We are looking for translations for the closing message:

We will setup a better translation process for next year, so that questions can be translated by volunteers a better way and more language become available. We will keep you posted, but if you have suggestions about the translation process, please share them with us on https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation

You can also list yourself as a potential translator for next year: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_Insights/Translation#Translators

Thanks a lot for your help!

--
Benoît Evellin (Trizek)