CH Bylaws

Delphine Ménard
Hi, I have added a comment on the talk page of the English version of
the bylaws.
http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bylaws/En

We are aware of the fact that you are waiting for us to say something,
and I have asked the Chapters committee to come up with a
recommandation for the board at the end of this week, beginning of
next week at the latest.

Sorry for the inertia. Seems to be a wiki thing.

Cheers,

Delphine
--
~notafish

Re: CH Bylaws

Michael Bimmler
On 3/31/06, Delphine Ménard <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi, I have added a comment on the talk page of the English version of
> the bylaws.
> http://ch.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Bylaws/En

Okay, I saw it. So we'll wait for you recommendations.
> We are aware of the fact that you are waiting for us to say something,
> and I have asked the Chapters committee to come up with a
> recommandation for the board at the end of this week, beginning of
> next week at the latest.

Thanks a lot!
> Sorry for the inertia. Seems to be a wiki thing.

No problem. We were just not sure whether the competences had already
been sorted out or whether our application was somehow lost between
board and ChapCom.
> Cheers,

Regards
Michael