Digital and computational solutions are becoming the prevalent means for the
generation, communication, processing, storage and curation of mathematical
CICM brings together the many separate communities that have developed
theoretical and practical solutions for mathematical applications such as
computation, deduction, knowledge management, and user interfaces. It offers a
venue for discussing problems and solutions in each of these areas and their
CICM 2018 invites submissions in all topics relating to intelligent computer
mathematics, in particular but not limited to
* theorem proving and computer algebra
* mathematical knowledge management
* digital mathematical libraries
CICM appreciates the varying nature of the relevant research in this area and
invites submissions of very different forms:
1) Formal submissions will be reviewed rigorously and accepted papers will be
published in a volume of Springer LNAI:
* regular papers (up to 15 pages) present novel research results
* project and survey papers (up to 15 pages + bibliography) summarize
* system and dataset descriptions (up to 5 pages) present digital artifacts
2) Informal submissions will be reviewed with a positive bias and selected for
presentation based on their relevance for the community.
* informal papers may present work-in-progress, project announcements,
position statements, etc.
* posters and system demos will be presented in parallel in special sessions
3) The doctoral programme provides PhD students a forum to present early results
receive constructive feedback and mentoring.
4) Workshops allow smaller groups to self-organize focused discussions.
5) Tutorials allow presenting a particular system in depth.
* Important Dates *
- Abstract deadline: April 15
- Full paper deadline: April 22
- Reviews sent to authors: May 21
- Rebuttals due: May 27
- Notification of acceptance: June 4
- Camera-ready copies due: June 8
- Conference: August 13-17
Informal submissions and doctoral programme
Two separate submission rounds are offered so that some authors can make early
travel plans while other authors submit spontaneously.
- First round submission deadline: April 22
- Second round submission deadline: July 31
Workshop and Tutorial proposals
- Submission deadline: February 26