CIS-A2K community consultation 2019

Ananth Subray
Hello,

Greetings from CIS-A2K. We are in the process of preparing our future
activities and initiatives. It would be great if you spend a few minutes to
fill this form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduNuq2uneHuQBcBni15ffMZQ1_jnuMWUGQiJthIArnHRvT-w/viewform
Please let us know if you have question(s).

Thanks and Regards,

*ANANTH SUBRAY P V*

MSc Candidate at CHRIST (Deemed to be University)

Programme Associate at The Centre for Internet & Society
<https://cis-india.org/a2k/cis-a2k>

Secretary of Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>

Co-founder of Lakshya
<https://www.facebook.com/lakshyaforchange/?eid=ARDO9f7NCVPHN1bsF2mChlPDM4qSy1svvLIrvze8wt3c24ifhJv279Z-2iN4lGXUppS3-sM16cGAqB1y&timeline_context_item_type=intro_card_work&timeline_context_item_source=100000940438851&fref=tag>

+91-9739811664