CIS-A2K revised plan for July 2014 to June 2015

CIS-A2K revised plan for July 2014 to June 2015

Vishnu t
Dear Wikimedians,

Based on the feedback and suggestions given by the community and FDC and based on participation in the India Community Consultation (organized by the Wikimedia Foundation), we have revised the work plans[1] and budget that will guide our work until June 2015.

You are encouraged to share your feedback on the discussion pages on Meta.

We look forward to your continuous engagement in our collective dream of further growing the Wikimedia and open knowledge movement in India.

Best,
Vishnu
CIS-A2K

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Access_To_Knowledge/Work_plan_July_2014_-_June_2015