CLs are hiring...

Erica Litrenta
Hey everyone,

apologies for the cross-posting, we're just too excited:
we're looking for a new member for our team [0], who'll dive right away in the promising Structured Data project. [1]

Is our future colleague hiding among the tech ambassadors, translators, GLAM people, community members we usually work with? We look forward to finding out soon.

So please, check the full job description [2], apply, or tell/recommend anyone who you think may be a good fit. For any questions, please contact me personally (not here).

Thanks!
Elitre (WMF)