CMU HCI Capstone Project Research

Xinran Yuan
Hi,

My name is Anna Yuan and I am an undergraduate student working under the
supervision of Dr.Haiyi Zhu <https://haiyizhu.com/> in the HCI Department
at Carnegie Mellon University. Our team is currently conducting a research
study on Wikipedia's ORES system. Our research focuses on exploring
opportunities to better communicate the affordance of the ORES system and
thus help people effectively design and use ORES-based applications.

If you have developed or used any ORES-based application, we would love to
invite you to participate in this research. The research will be an
interview that takes approximately 45 minutes. During the research, I will
ask you about your background,  your current experience of using ORES and
ORES-based applications, and your suggestion on how to improve the
ecosystem.

All participants will be offered $20 amazon gift cards. If you are
interested in taking part in this research or would like more information,
please reply to this email and let me know.

I am looking forward to your response.

Best,

Anna

Wiki Account: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bobo.03

Re: CMU HCI Capstone Project Research

Anirudh karthik
I am interested do let me have the link .