CREDIT showcase - replacing with smaller demos

CREDIT showcase - replacing with smaller demos

Adam Baso
Hello -

I'm writing today to let you know that we're cancelling the recurring
CREDIT showcase (https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/CREDIT_showcase). Turnout
has been relatively low for a while, and it requires a fair amount of setup
each month.

Going forward, we'll return to the previous approach, which was having
individual teams sharing demo videos on their own. Please be on the lookout
for such demos along the way on wikitech-l.

In closing, I'd like to thank everyone who's participated in CREDIT in the
past. I've appreciated all of the hard work that goes into planning these
events and the neat things you've all shared along the way.

Thank you.
-Adam