Cache question

a@kid
I've added some dynamically generated content (taken from a cookie)
to the Main Page of my wiki. In order to see this content i need to
Shift-Refresh when loading the page.

Is this definitely a browser caching issue or is there anything i
could be doing to make sure that the main page is not cached and a
fresh version is always delivered to the user?

Re: Cache question

Adrian Overbury
If there were a way to add PRAGMA: NO-CACHE into the head of the main
page template, that would prevent browsers from caching it (mostly).

Adrian