Call for Translations: WMF office signs

Liane Al-Ghusain
Dear translation community,

I'd like to make a call for help translating the signs around the Wikimedia Foundation office in San Francisco so that global visitors and volunteers are more easily oriented.

Please click here to learn more about this project.

All best and thanks in advance,
Liane

Communications Intern

Re: Call for Translations: WMF office signs

Aude-2
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Liane Al-Ghusain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear translation community,

I'd like to make a call for help translating the signs around the Wikimedia Foundation office in San Francisco so that global visitors and volunteers are more easily oriented.

Please click here to learn more about this project.

What about the sign that says:

"These dishes may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards.  Please wash them if you can."

:)

Katie (@aude)

All best and thanks in advance,
Liane

Communications Intern

Re: Call for Translations: WMF office signs

Kong Soon Lim
Show us pictures of the signs around the office once it is done...

Regards,
Kong Soon Lim
User: Diagramma Della Verita
You can help Wikimedia change the world!
Visit http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising for more details.