Call for contributors, A survey of wiki sites

Call for contributors, A survey of wiki sites

Houcemeddine A. Turki
Dear all,
I thank you for your efforts. I am managing to begin writing a survey about wiki sites and publish it in an appropriate journal... This survey will involve the software used (Mediawiki or other), the size, reference support, topic... I am looking for contributors to this project. Anyone who has published two papers about wikis in a research journal is invited to join the initiative.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci