Call for testers

Jeroen De Dauw-2
Hello to all,

Historically the SMW project has always had many great people testing the
software before releases and reporting issues. Improvements in our
development process now allow us to be a lot more directed in this. We can
now highlight small groups of functionality we want to have tested. This
will be done on a more frequent basis, rather than calling to have the
whole software checked every few months.

When the developers find something they want some extra reassurance for in
the form of people manually testing it, they tag write a small description
of what users need to do to test, and make sure the testers get a
notification.

Do you want to join Jamie and Karsten in tremendously helping to make SMW
even more awesome and solid than it already is? Send me your GitHub account
name [0], and I'll add you do our testers group. We will appreciate your
help a lot. Thank you!

[0] If you don't have one yet, you can sign up at https://github.com

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com

Re: Call for testers

Jeroen De Dauw-2
Hey,

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to be added to our testers group!

The testers group can be pinged by mentioning @SemanticMediaWiki/testers in
a comment or pull request message for any of the repos part of the
SemanticMediaWiki org.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw