Call to undefined method Article::getRawText()

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Call to undefined method Article::getRawText()

Micke Nordin
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello all!

I have been writing an extension
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DynamicTabs that works just
fine in my test-wiki. Now I have tried to install it on another wiki
and the whole thing crash when I try to create the config page on
wiki, called Mediawiki:DynamicTabs:

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined method Article::getRawText() in
*/var/www/mickenordin/mediawiki/extensions/DynamicTabs/DynamicTabs.php*
on line *85
*
This is the relevant part of the code:

$DynTabsPage =
Article::newFromId(Title::newFromText("Mediawiki:DynamicTabs")->getArticleId());

if(isset($DynTabsPage))
{
    $DynTabsText = explode("*", $DynTabsPage->getRawText()); //Line 85*
*    *a bunch of other stuff here*

I can't figure out what is wrong, so I thought I'd shoot you all an
email to see if any one has some insight to share. The rest of the
code of the extension can be found here:

http://micke.googlecode.com/files/DynamicTabs-0.2.tar.gz

Since Article::getRawText() clearly isn't undefined I must be doing
something else wrong... Also it seems strange that the code works in
one wiki, but not another set up on the same server.

/Micke
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEARECAAYFAkn5zUMACgkQzdNqVVhZvLw5VACdGzS/rAbSQgSYSag+dBXXJA+n
XosAniKhbb15tUIMaDBMUzcazeCgEr8+
=5FUW
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Call to undefined method Article::getRawText()

Brion Vibber-3
El 4/30/09 9:10 PM, Micke Nordin escribió:
> I have been writing an extension
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DynamicTabs that works just
> fine in my test-wiki. Now I have tried to install it on another wiki
> and the whole thing crash when I try to create the config page on
> wiki, called Mediawiki:DynamicTabs:
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined method Article::getRawText() in
> */var/www/mickenordin/mediawiki/extensions/DynamicTabs/DynamicTabs.php*
> on line *85

It's running an older version which doesn't have this function?

-- brion

_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Call to undefined method Article::getRawText()

Micke Nordin
Brion Vibber <brion <at> wikimedia.org> writes:
> It's running an older version which doesn't have this function?
>
Unfourtunatly not... It's running 1.14.0 and I installed it yesterday. The
difference between the two installations is that I installed this one yesterday
from this tar-ball:

http://download.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.14/mediawiki-1.14.0.tar.gz

and the other one 21 of march from svn. But they are both the same version.

/Micke




_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Call to undefined method Article::getRawText()

Alex Zaddach
Micke Nordin wrote:

> Brion Vibber <brion <at> wikimedia.org> writes:
>> It's running an older version which doesn't have this function?
>>
> Unfourtunatly not... It's running 1.14.0 and I installed it yesterday. The
> difference between the two installations is that I installed this one yesterday
> from this tar-ball:
>
> http://download.wikimedia.org/mediawiki/1.14/mediawiki-1.14.0.tar.gz
>
> and the other one 21 of march from svn. But they are both the same version.
>

1.14 was branched in r45547 (Jan 8) from r45489 (Jan 7),
Article::getRawText() was added in r45635 (Jan 10) and was never
backported. Are you sure you got the right version from SVN?
<http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/branches/REL1_14/phase3/> is
the 1.14 branch.

--
Alex (wikipedia:en:User:Mr.Z-man)

_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Call to undefined method Article::getRawText() [Fixed]

Micke Nordin
Alex <mrzmanwiki <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> 1.14 was branched in r45547 (Jan 8) from r45489 (Jan 7),
> Article::getRawText() was added in r45635 (Jan 10) and was never
> backported. Are you sure you got the right version from SVN?
> <http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/branches/REL1_14/phase3/> is
> the 1.14 branch.
>

Thanks a million, Alex! The extension doesn't work with the tar-ball from
mediawiki.org main page, but it does work with latest svn version. Thanks again.

/Micke



_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l