Cambridge meetup 8 October

Charles Matthews
The next Cambridge meetup (our dozenth) will be on 8 October, as usual
in the CB2 cybercafé, Norfolk St, and (as I should emphasise for those
not previously attending) upstairs.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Cambridge/12 is the official page.

Charles

Re: Cambridge meetup 8 October

Deryck Chan
Thanks Charles for setting this up.

With the meet-up coinciding with the end of Cambridge University's fresher's week, I hope to turn the meet-up into a launch party for the upcoming Cambridge University Wikipedia Society, a project currently comprising 1 member (me) under WMUK's Campus Ambassador scheme. Would anyone suggest a good geonotice wording that will attract both Cambridge uni students and everyone else from the city?

Deryck