Can a wikimedia-b list be setup

Pat Gunn-2
Jeff,
I appreciate your explaining your perspective -- it does
enlighten us with regards to the framework with which
you work. I still disagree with it, and feel business
dealings should be kept on a short leash in as open and
public a view as possible, but I am more comfortable
"agreeing to disagree" on this point now. I do believe
that creation of wikimedia-b as you describe would be
a bad idea.

Take care. (reentering lurk mode)

---
Pat Gunn
mod: csna, bmcm, bmco, cooa, cona, clpd, coom
http://dachte.org
There are few things in life that arn't made better with liberal application of
mustard, or worse with liberal application of ketchup.
        -- Pat Gunn

Re: Can a wikimedia-b list be setup

jmerkey-3

Thanks Patt,

I appreciate your views too. Part of our growth and path through life is
learning from each other,
and adapting ourselves to being open to everyone's point of view.
There's room for everyone I feel.

All my love,

Jeff