Cannot make donations with Moneybookers

Benoit Mortgat
Hello everyone.

I have been told on the Village Pump of fr.wikipedia.org that on the
fundraising page[1],
when someone tried to donate using Moneybookers, he would get an error
message like
"UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION - E-mail address of the merchant is not valid".

I subsequently did this[2] edit to Template:Fundraising2, and I am looking
on the template
[3] what the problem can be. Is their web site experiencing problems, or
-more probably- is
the formular incorrect? Or maybe the login policy of Moneybookers changed.

Hope we find a solution fast.

Yours,
(Benoit Mortgat) pabix

[1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising
[2]
http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Template%3AFundraising2&diff=20994&oldid=18423
[3] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Template:Moneybookers

Re: Cannot make donations with Moneybookers

Walter Vermeir-2
Benoit Mortgat schreef:

> Hello everyone.
>
> I have been told on the Village Pump of fr.wikipedia.org that on the
> fundraising page[1],
> when someone tried to donate using Moneybookers, he would get an error
> message like
> "UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION - E-mail address of the merchant is not valid".
>
> I subsequently did this[2] edit to Template:Fundraising2, and I am looking
> on the template
> [3] what the problem can be. Is their web site experiencing problems, or
> -more probably- is
> the formular incorrect? Or maybe the login policy of Moneybookers changed.
>
> Hope we find a solution fast.
>
> Yours,
> (Benoit Mortgat) pabix
>

> [1] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising
> [2]
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Template%3AFundraising2&diff=20994&oldid=18423
> [3] http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Template:Moneybookers

The moneybookers solution for donation is removed from the donation
pages. At least for the languages that use the template system.

--
Contact: walter AT wikizine DOT org
Wikizine.org - news for and about the Wikimedia community

Re: Cannot make donations with Moneybookers

Carolyn Doran
this has been resolved.