Central Notice is still not up?

Waihorace
It is only 4 days left to 15 January, which is Wikipedia birthday.

Some language translation on meta is ready or proofreading. Since we should let
the editor and reader know about that, I think we shall put up the central
notice as soon as possible and it should be down on the end of January since
http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:January_2011 list that except 23 January,
the wikipedian still have activity so I suggest the notice should be up on
today, 11-1-2010 and down on 31-1-2010 or longer.

Thank you.

HW

Re: Central Notice is still not up?

Steven Walling
I've answered this on Wikix-l, FYI.

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikix-l/2011-January/000249.html

Steven

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:50 AM, HW <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is only 4 days left to 15 January, which is Wikipedia birthday.
>
> Some language translation on meta is ready or proofreading. Since we should
> let
> the editor and reader know about that, I think we shall put up the central
> notice as soon as possible and it should be down on the end of January
> since
> http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:January_2011 list that except 23
> January,
> the wikipedian still have activity so I suggest the notice should be up on
> today, 11-1-2010 and down on 31-1-2010 or longer.
>
> Thank you.
>
> HW

Re: Central Notice is still not up?

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
Casey published most of translated banners. Thank you very much, Casey
and all translators!

I have no idea why I haven't seen it on any wiki though ... ;(

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Steven Walling
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've answered this on Wikix-l, FYI.
>
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikix-l/2011-January/000249.html
>
> Steven
>
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:50 AM, HW <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> It is only 4 days left to 15 January, which is Wikipedia birthday.
>>
>> Some language translation on meta is ready or proofreading. Since we should
>> let
>> the editor and reader know about that, I think we shall put up the central
>> notice as soon as possible and it should be down on the end of January
>> since
>> http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:January_2011 list that except 23
>> January,
>> the wikipedian still have activity so I suggest the notice should be up on
>> today, 11-1-2010 and down on 31-1-2010 or longer.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> HW

KIZU Naoko / 木津尚子
member of Wikimedians in Kansai  / 関西ウィキメディアユーザ会 http://kansai.wikimedia.jp

Re: Central Notice is still not up?

Megan Hernandez
As Steven pointed out, the banners are currently being built.

Megan

On 1/11/11 1:26 PM, KIZU Naoko wrote:

> Hello,
> Casey published most of translated banners. Thank you very much, Casey
> and all translators!
>
> I have no idea why I haven't seen it on any wiki though ... ;(
>

> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:18 AM, Steven Walling
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I've answered this on Wikix-l, FYI.
>>
>> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikix-l/2011-January/000249.html
>>
>> Steven
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:50 AM, HW <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> It is only 4 days left to 15 January, which is Wikipedia birthday.
>>>
>>> Some language translation on meta is ready or proofreading. Since we should
>>> let
>>> the editor and reader know about that, I think we shall put up the central
>>> notice as soon as possible and it should be down on the end of January
>>> since
>>> http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:January_2011 list that except 23
>>> January,
>>> the wikipedian still have activity so I suggest the notice should be up on
>>> today, 11-1-2010 and down on 31-1-2010 or longer.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> HW

Megan Hernandez

Community Officer

Re: Central Notice is still not up?

Casey Brown-5
2011/1/11 KIZU Naoko <[hidden email]>:
> Casey published most of translated banners. Thank you very much, Casey
> and all translators!

No problem, and I thank the translators too!

> I have no idea why I haven't seen it on any wiki though ... ;(

I published them all, so they're loaded in the system, but the banners
aren't live yet.  They should go live soon after they're done being
built.  Since the translations are all loaded in the system, the only
thing we're waiting on is the banners themselves. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

Re: Central Notice is still not up?

Steven Walling
Thanks Casey!

Steven

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Casey Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2011/1/11 KIZU Naoko <[hidden email]>:
> > Casey published most of translated banners. Thank you very much, Casey
> > and all translators!
>
> No problem, and I thank the translators too!
>
> > I have no idea why I haven't seen it on any wiki though ... ;(
>
> I published them all, so they're loaded in the system, but the banners
> aren't live yet.  They should go live soon after they're done being
> built.  Since the translations are all loaded in the system, the only
> thing we're waiting on is the banners themselves. :-)
>
> --
> Casey Brown
> Cbrown1023

Re: Central Notice is still not up?