Central notice translations

Aude-2
We are preparing central notice banners for scholarships, call for participation and registration.

We need help with translations, some languages in particular including Japanese and many others.  If you can help with another language or can poke someone, that would be most appreciated.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2012/CentralNotice

We will be doing scholarship banners (logged-in users only) for the next week, since the deadline is February 16.  Then there are steward banners for a while, and we can do program banners on March 1. (maybe sooner)

Cheers,
Katie

--
President, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org

Re: Central notice translations

James Alexander-4
We have a pile of pre loaded translations from last years banners too. Once I get back to my laptop I'll find them if someone else hasn't.

Sent from my iPhone

James Alexander
Associate Community Officer
Product Manager - Fundraising
Wikimedia Foundation
+1 415-839-6885 x6716

On Jan 31, 2012, at 5:24 PM, Joseph Seddon <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Béria Lima
Not really difficult to find: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2011/CentralNotice

The last oldid with the translations is: http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimania_2011/CentralNotice&oldid=2667263
_____
Béria Lima
(351) 925 171 484

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir esse sonho.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:38 PM, James Alexander <[hidden email]> wrote:
We have a pile of pre loaded translations from last years banners too. Once I get back to my laptop I'll find them if someone else hasn't.

Yes, they are here and could be a good starting point:

Cheers,
Katie

[...]

Federico Leva (Nemo)
aude, 01/02/2012 02:45:
> Yes, they are here and could be a good starting point:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimania_2011/CentralNotice&oldid=2667263

Remember to clone the old banner and then change what needed instead of
copy and pasting.
(At least, I believe this is the correct process.)

Nemo