Certificate of attendance

Esteban Zarate
I need to show on my job a certificate of attendance, Regards!!

Re: Certificate of attendance

Wilfredor
Hi,

Please, someone could help in this case, severals companies ask for proof when applying for unpaid leave. For someone  might be sufficient a confirmation or registration as participant, however, some companies are more strict in this regard. Please, I ask to some members of organizacion committee of  Wikimania to help Esteban with this problems.

Thanks.

I need to show on my job a certificate of attendance, Regards!!

Wilfredo Rodríguez

Re: Certificate of attendance

Gabriel Thullen
Hello,

It would make life a lot esier for me if I also could get a certificate of attendance.

Gabe

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Wilfredor <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Please, someone could help in this case, severals companies ask for proof when applying for unpaid leave. For someone  might be sufficient a confirmation or registration as participant, however, some companies are more strict in this regard. Please, I ask to some members of organizacion committee of  Wikimania to help Esteban with this problems.

Thanks.

I need to show on my job a certificate of attendance, Regards!!

Wilfredo Rodríguez

Re: Certificate of attendance

Michele Lavazza

Hi everybody, the organization has prepared a document for participants to testify their attendance to Wikimania.

Those who need it should send me an email ([hidden email]) which includes their full name and address. They will be able to withdraw the printed version at the info and registration point in Piazza Italia on Saturday and Sunday.

Best regards,

Michele Lavazza
(Wikimania 2016 Programme Committee)

Re: Certificate of attendance

K. Peachey-2
On 22 June 2016 at 22:19, Michele Lavazza <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Those who need it should send me an email ([hidden email]) which
> includes their full name and address.

Sending PPI (Private Personally Identifiable) information to a PRIVATE
gmail account‽‽

Re: Certificate of attendance

Michele Lavazza

Dear K., I apologize for saying something so absurd. It is the private Gmail account of one of the conference organizers, who of course are obliged to respect all pricacy regulations. You can ask the organizing team at any time for the confirmation of that address.

Of course, however, your certificate of attendance can include nothing but your name -- nobody is compelled to share their address if they don't want to.

I hope this was helpful!
Friendly regards,

Michele