Change navigation link names

Leon Kolchinsky
Hello All,

I've installed MediaWiki on one of our servers with Hebrew enabled interface.

Now the navigation panel looks like this:

---------------
עמוד ראשי
Community portal
-
שינויים אחרונים
מאמר אקראי
עזרה
Donations
---------------

I want to change "Community portal" and "-" (which leads to Current_events) to some meaningful Hebrew translations.

There should I change these values?

Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky

Re: Change navigation link names

Rob Church
See Special:Allmessages for all customisable interface text.

Rob Church

On 26/03/06, Leon Kolchinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I've installed MediaWiki on one of our servers with Hebrew enabled interface.
>
> Now the navigation panel looks like this:
>
> ---------------
> עמוד ראשי
> Community portal
> -
> שינויים אחרונים
> מאמר אקראי
> עזרה
> Donations
>
> I want to change "Community portal" and "-" (which leads to Current_events) to some meaningful Hebrew translations.
>
> There should I change these values?
>

> Regards,
> Leon Kolchinsky

Re: Change navigation link names